link href='http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i352/pbhp/110x110/insertafacecouplesketch110x110.jpg' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/jpg'/>

Farina Syauqina

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Revenge! is coming around.

www.tips-fb.com
I don't even know..
What is my heart talking about..
What is my heart missing about..
What is my heart feeling about..
I just don't even know..
and I don't want to know..!

I don't know..
Whether this is my real destination of life..
or..
This is a fake of a next future..
I just have to get ready..
need to prepare myself..
living in a small world with lies..

I don't even care..
If the way I suppose to be now..
is who I wanna be..
cause this is me..
I'm not perfect..
and always not..

Don't ever think..
I'm a person just like years ago..
I can't be that..
and would never be..
I had changed myself...

HEARTLESS...
that's the way..
I describe myself..




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asyraf + Farina

Asyraf + Farina
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers