link href='http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i352/pbhp/110x110/insertafacecouplesketch110x110.jpg' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/jpg'/>

Farina Syauqina

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Love + Miss You Quotes~~~

www.tips-fb.com
Love Pinky

Stop This Pain Tonight


Stop this pain tonight....

I Love U


I Miss You

I miss you...

Animated HearT in Cups

Its Sad

Its sad when people u know become people u knew...

Miss Him

Miss him when he's not there....

About Love


I Miss U A Lot

U changed my whole life...

to be with you

A long to be with u...

Nobody Understands How Much I Miss You

Nobody understands....

will always remain in my hear forever....

Honestly.. i CAN completely let u go...

The Moments When You Have Truly Lived Are The Moments When You Have Done Things In The Spirit Of Love

Spirit of love...

10 Signs I'm In Love With You

10 signs....

13 Signs You're Falling In Love

13 signs...

Love

love....


created by~
wan farina syauqina


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asyraf + Farina

Asyraf + Farina
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers