link href='http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i352/pbhp/110x110/insertafacecouplesketch110x110.jpg' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/jpg'/>

Farina Syauqina

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i don't ever know..

www.tips-fb.com
HOW...

If...
i'm trying to hate you..
as much as i HAD love u...

will I ??
i still in doubt with myself !

but...
for sure...
really..
REALLY...
disappointed..
with you..

do you still remember..
who create your FB account...?

and...
do you remember who was the person..
i mean that person's FB page..
had been blocked by you...?

yes..
i disappointed with myself...
cause..
trusting you...

you know what...
i don't know who you are...
although you used to have the same name..
as that person..


for me.. 
the person...
who had told me..
that will never go away from me 
unless i ask to...

had gone away forever...

and never come back again...

yes....
u're not that person anymore...
u're differ from the person i trusted before...
DIFFER....
VERY EXACTLY DIFFER..
cause u'll  never change..
never try to change...
and can't be as the person....
NICE person...
as i had met long ago...

YOU !
i hate you..
even deep in my heart..
there's a little "love"
but..

i'll try to remove it....
cause..
no more...
........

...........
YOU
I love and recognize just like 2years ago...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asyraf + Farina

Asyraf + Farina
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers