link href='http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i352/pbhp/110x110/insertafacecouplesketch110x110.jpg' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/jpg'/>

Farina Syauqina

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

I am new~

www.tips-fb.com
I'm now 19...
and right now,even i'm still a teenager...
must do think more mature and positively...
enough bout the past..it was sooooo sad and creepy!

start a new life...
with new dreams....
let bygone be bygone....
cause what had happened were the best for me...

ALLAH knows what THE BEST for me :)
so don't ever cry and give up girl !
be strong, be tough...
u deserve the best..
cause...
ALLAH always there for you
WAN FARINA SYAUQINA WAN KAMALLUARIFIN :)

this song reminds me of somebody...
i hope i can meet that person again one day...ameen..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asyraf + Farina

Asyraf + Farina
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers