link href='http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i352/pbhp/110x110/insertafacecouplesketch110x110.jpg' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/jpg'/>

Farina Syauqina

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy 4th Monthsary ~

www.tips-fb.com
Assalamualaikum..

I wrote this entry specially for the one i love, for the one i trust, for the one who always care for me, for the one who is willing to sacrifice for me, for the one who always be there for me...



You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.


"Cinta itu satu anugerah dari Allah, ia datang tanpa dipaksa, datang tanpa diketahui, tanpa datang diduga.."




I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you..




"Two should be one, always protects, always trusts, always loves..."

Happy 4th Monthsary dear..
Hopefully our love and relationship last forever until Jannah..
Ameen...
I love you so much!
And i am sorry for everything too =)


By ur loves, 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Asyraf + Farina

Asyraf + Farina
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers